Reference: New Module Consideration?
Well, I've decided to go through with my idea, so now I'm wondering what types of tests would the community find most useful. The current list of tests being considered:
- Credit Card - verify that it LOOKS like one
- Date - DD/MM/YYYY etc... perhaps check that's its possible
- E-Mail - basic syntax check, might attempt to use Email::Valid
- INT - integer vs float
- IP - could it be an ip?
- Time - obvious...
- URI - parseable by URI
- Year - similar to int probably
- HCOLOR - a valid HEX color def
- HTML - has valid *looking* syntax
Also, as requested:
- Sum = specified #
- Sum < specified #
- Sum > specified #
- Sum <= specified #
- Sum >= specified #
- Sum != specified #
My code doesn't have bugs, it just develops random features.
Flame ~ Lead Programmer: GMS | GMS