||Jun 07, 2000 at 08:57 UTC
||Mar 02, 2015 at 02:15 UTC
(2 days ago)
|Location:||South St Paul MN|
Mar 03, 2015 at 15:11 GMT+6
|For this user:||Search nodes|
I'm a corporate bookkeeper for Warner's Stellian my first computer was a Sinclair ZX-80 ordered from PopSci mag.
Having fun with TEXnical writing, it's fun so far...now that I figured out how to get a dvi file to print properly. If anyone has any cool styles or macros etc (Especially Tips/Tricks) for TEX and is willing to share, drop me a line!
- ..I wanna be like tilly...tilly's page.
- The Jargon File.
- Answer: How can I visualize my complex data structure?
Languages I use:
- Perl ..ocassionally shoot my foot.
- C/C++ more experianced, but still can't find a use for Duff's Device...
- Lisp (I can bring Emacs to it's knees) can't do much else in Lisp yet...definately still new to Lisp.
- Java (Nice language if you like B/D)...everything MUST be an object and support certain methods, sigh. Friggin CLASSPATH and security crap...
- Maxima (cool computer algebra language) i've been using it for some statistics programs where i need to expand polynomials of NASTY proportions ie: (x+y-2z2+i)20.
- Q (an eQuational programming language), pretty cool havn't been doing more than playing around with it yet.
2006-04-09, deadlink: http://eic.sourceforge.net/
EiC: Interpreted C scripting is here! great fun!.
- Ch is a C/C++ interpreter and scripting language environment.
FAQ's I've got a link for:
- Q231998 - FP2000 How to Use Perl with Microsoft Personal Web Server on Windows 95-98
- 2006-04-09: Fixed mail-to link, thanks jdporter.
EiC link is dead :(
- 2008-07-22: Removed mail-to link.
- 2011-10-29: Added new node link.
Added Ch link.