Sorry that this reply is almost boiler-plate, but...
in reply to Scraping using WWW::Mechanize::Firefox
- Does that site's usage guidance permit scraping?
- Do you have authority/permission to extract data?
- Does the site publish an API you could use rather than rolling your own?
- Assuming that by "the number 1975" you mean you're looking for white males, DOB in 1923 and resident of San Diego Cty in 1940, who still turn up on the site in 1975 data, why would you expect that (to find 1975 data in records focused on 1923 and 1940)? Is your description of the site imprecise?
If the 1975 you're looking for is not a date, please describe what it is.
- And speaking of descriptions, "doe not seem to wok" (sic, interpreted as 'does not seem to work') is NOT a description adequate to help us help you.
What doesn't work? How do the results, if any, vary from your intent?
What warnings or error messages appear (please report them verbatim).
Perhaps some of these questions will help you diagnose your problems; that sometimes happens just by virtue of asking the question ( see this one node (among many) re the Teddy Bear effect ); sometimes a set of possible issues is useful... and most certainly, more detail about how your program fails will help us to help you.