in reply to
To monks who are interested in contributing to Perl 6 but are not now doing so. What is stopping you?
- Stepping on toes.
- Establishing stupid namespaces, etc, that will become a FILO albatross.
- Writing Perl6 that is indistinguishable from Perl5.
- Revealing the limits of my IQ by not utilizing Perl6 metaops and such to the fullest.
- Acquiring another set of modules I don’t have time to maintain.
- Getting flamed/embarrassed/called-out or having to listen, even from the sidelines, to another lecture/argument about how Perl6 is TEH FUTUR or the END O’DAYS depending on where you sit.