in reply to Re: RFC: Script testers needed
in thread RFC: Code testers/reviewers needed
- You're right! Digest::MD5::md5_hex was used previously to check the md5 hash of the file. I will remove it now that it is no longer used.
- Whoa, that's a bit of a big error on my part. I guess I edited the use of $location out, but that's not how it's supposed to be. Thanks for catching that.
- Good point. I'm not very well versed on the intricacies of regular expressions, thanks for the tip.
- Alright, thanks for the help there, once again regular expressions aren't something I'm used to using much of; usually just simple substitution or word-matching regex's.
- Good catch, they will be removed.
- Kind of a newby error to make, on my part. I was trying to simply make sure that many of the possible errors were found and reported to the user, and I didn't take the time to figure out if next even CAN have an error. I'll remove the or statement.
- Awesome, thanks for that tip :)
That was a lot of help, I'll be sure to tweak the code up using your help! Thanks!