in reply to
Re: Perl: Why you no modern web framework?
in thread Perl: Why you no modern web framework?
Please note that, for several hours, the above node contained just this:
Go write one. :-D
Now, presumably in response to this original unhelpful reply being downvoted,
subsequently heavily edited it, adding
new paragraphs, but without indicating he had done so
This is a violation of long-standing Perl monks
as indicated at the Perl Monks FAQ (How do I change/delete my post? and How do I post a question effectively?):
Mark the changed/new content with the word "Update."
Is this a new sundialsvc4 tactic,
to go with previously seen tactics (touched on at Re^2: Maximum down-votes per monk/day and Maximum down-votes per monk/day) namely:
- Not providing code to prove his pet theories.
- Ignoring posts that demonstrate flaws in his technical advice.
- Re-posting the same flawed technical advice over and over, even after it has been shown to be flawed.
- Repeatedly posting the same home-spun wisdoms to questions to which they barely relate.
- Repeatedly opening new discussions on banning anonymous monk and downvotes
- ... while repeatedly claiming he does not mind being downvoted!
- Making unfounded accusations that he is being downvoted by sock-puppet accounts and bots.
- Not following up on bugs he claims to experience with this site, in particular being repeatedly logged out.
- Posting at length on topics on which he has limited experience or expertise.
- Replying to the wrong post, thus losing context.
- Decorating posts with extravagant typography, stylistic devices, flowery analogies, and unnecessary quotes.
Update: Added extra tactics (repeatedly opening new discussions on banning downvotes while claiming he does not mind being downvoted).
Update: After being criticized for never posting code,
sundialsvc4 appears to be experimenting with a new tactic,
extemporaneous code (again again),
and untested code.
And still responding to the wrong post
I see (and again and again and again and again
and again and again
And replying with lots of words but little real content.