in reply to
SSL VERIFY NONE ERROR + Error Connecting Warning in a www:mechanize script!
Can't seem to find a working crystal ball these days, so:
- What's the main difference between systems one and two?
- You name something like an uplink speed. Is that a matter of hardware restrictions?
- Are the two hosts...
- set up alike?
- in the same location?
- using the same network router?
- in the same network segment using the same network switch?
- set up to use some kind of web or tcp service proxy?
- using the same set of firewalls using the same set of fw rules for both hosts?
- what else...?
(hooked on the Perl Programming language)