Thanks for reply, roboticus!
I forgot to report module version and error message.
not well-formed (invalid token) at line 2, column 8, byte 34 at C:/stra
rl/vendor/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187.
at twigtest1.pl line 6.
>perl -MXML::Twig -e "print $XML::Twig::VERSION;"
>perl -MHTML::TreeBuilder -e "print $HTML::TreeBuilder::VERSION;"
I got same error with your test data.
This is very strange for me, cause I used XML::Twig as HTML parser for several times, and I got no such error like this.
I can't think that there was no "character entity references" at that time...
I would like to try available older version of modules.