in reply to
Re^15: Strawberry Perl 64bit on Win7 crashes on DBI-function
in thread Strawberry Perl 64bit on Win7 crashes on DBI-function
That is good news and thanks for sticking with it until we found a solution. All I changed in the original code was to stop putting the DSN scalars on the stack and allocate them instead (the rest of the code is identical). I didn't write that code but I was always suspicious as Windows is known for having a small stack.
I will release this fix as 1.49_1 development release. It may have a few other changes from the one I sent you and in any case I didn't update the Changes file in the one I sent you.