Looks like we found the problem:
'PERL_MM_OPT' => 'INSTALL_BASE=C:\\Users\\U0159691\\perl5',
- right-click "My Computer" and select "Properties"
- find the "Advanced" system settings (tab along the top or option at the left)
- click "Environment Variables"
- find the PERL_MM_OPT variable and delete it
- reboot since hey it's Windows
- try the installation via cpan or cpanm again
If you can't find it, it's likely being set in some custom config / startup file somewhere, which might be a little harder to track down unless you know where it is.
As a side note, you could remove C:\Users\U0159691\perl5\bin from your PATH while you're at it.