in reply to
My favorite superfluous repetitious redundant duplicative phrase is:
- Mount Fujiyama
- added bonus
- LCD display
- unexpected surprise
- actual fact
But the prize has to go to Yogi Berra and his Yogiisms:
- We made too many wrong mistakes.
- The game isn’t over until it’s over.
- You can observe a lot by watching.
- I always thought that record would stand until it was broken.
- (When asked if first baseman Don Mattingly had exceeded his expectations this season:)
I’d say he’s done more than that.
- It’s déjà vu all over again.