It's the DynaLoader module that should be providing the bootstrap() function. For some reason it is not being found there, so perl goes looking for it in auto/Tk/bootstrap.al (which doesn't exist, and should not exist).
So ... I'm puzzled as to why DynaLoader::bootstrap() is not being found. Your answers to the questions that I've just asked might help.
The version of strawberry perl is 5.14 and this Dynaloader module is perl 5.24. Is that going to be any problem again for successful running of the Tk module.Well I am trying lets see if it works!
Thankyou so much for helping me out to fix this error. I am so glad i did this with your help. Now focusing on the problem what I was doing wrong was the Installation I tried installing it 3 times finally it read properly and additionally with the Tk module i had to install several other module also which were dependent on it like Tk::NumEntry and some more. After putting the respective files in the bin folder of strawberry perl I was able to run it successfully. There are still some error coming which are small and will be rectified but my basic requirement was the making of the GUI page which was made pretty nicely.