Well I had a think and my answer would be yes, I would use this module provided it was stable (;P). Seriously though, I think this module would become more useful the more you use it (if you see what I mean).
in reply to Would you use SQLite?
Some immediate ideas I had (not necessarily good ones) are:
However, I'll probably download it, play with it and then use it for something totally different.
- Alternative to htaccess under apache (with mod_perl of course)
- Provide a tie interface and use it to store logs
- Those cases where you have no RDBMS on your host.
- Learning tool for teaching simple SQL (TK Gui etc)
- Caching (mentioned above but I liked it)
Just a thought :)