I, like everyone, use meaningful names, but, we have all had our moments of levity, so here are a few :
in reply to Funniest Variable/Subroutine names
- &dont_miss_the_egress() - thanks Mr. Barnum
- $yonko_the_sane_variable_of_doom - from a 5 line temp script.
- %dung_heap - big HoH
- And, Wookie tends to put comments after use strict;, which i think belong here :
- use strict; # only the bad ones don't
- use strict; # if you want to live
- use strict; # for world peace
- use strict; # or else ...
- use strict; # or wait til your father gets home
- use strict; # [CENSORED] - many of these
from the frivolous to the serious