- How do I get directory structure into a hash? 4 answers
- How do I recursively create a directory tree/filesystem? 4 answers
- How do I open a file in a path that has spaces in the name? 4 answers
- how do I remove a user or a group from a given directory? 2 answers
- How to rename to lowercase every file in a directory and its subdirectories? 4 answers
- How can I portably do a recursive copy of a directory? 1 answer
- How do I move into a directory? 1 answer
- How do I find directories within directories using : parse_dir(`ls -l`) 4 answers
- How to determine whether a dir entry is a directory? 4 answers
- How do I read a directory? 1 answer
- How do I interpret mtime with stat()? 4 answers
- How do I remove current path from a dir listing 2 answers
- How do I recurse all *but* a few directories? 3 answers
- How do I delete a directory without emptying it first? 6 answers
- How do I search a directory tree for files? 1 answer
- How do I get the last accessed time for directory? 1 answer
- How do I save changes made to a file 2 answers
- How do I create a new directory with a cgi script on my webserver? 2 answers
- How do I recursively count file sizes in a script that works under both Windows and Linux? 3 answers
- How do I recursively process every file in a given directory? 4 answers
If you have a question you would like to ask, please submit it in Seekers of Perl Wisdom.
Categorized Questions are intended to be carefully chosen and worded by more experienced monks.
Read the documentation for more information.