in reply to
Re: Re: connecting Perl with MS SQL Server on NT using ODBC
in thread connecting Perl with MS SQL Server on NT using ODBC
Sorry that I don't see an obvious error in this code. I do have a couple of questions that might help your debugging. Just look through the list and make sure you have the correct information.
- The conection is expecting a MS SQL server connection, is that your correct database type?
- Did you try to re-install the DBI.pm (module) and DBD-ODBC.pm (driver) on the server and on your testing machine using PPM?
- Are you certain of the IP?
- Did you double check your Username, PWD?
- Is the database name correct? (BTW: None of my databases have spaces in their names. That doesn't mean that it won't work like that, but I've not tried that before. You may want to rename you database to something without spaces.)
I don't see an error, and those questions are just to get you thinking on the debugging process. I hope you have good luck on this problem. If there is any progress, or different problem, please make sure you post the final solution, or additional problems.