I was really wowed, yes, the front page is changing too quickly. I know some days it is like this, but I really do have my two-penny concerns:
- Do we really have that many top quality questions? Of course, I really wish that's the case, but even that's the case, we must have some top among tops ;-)
- Are we losing a little bit focus?
I know every one has a different view, as what types of posts really worth the front page, but I just want to provide some of my opinions:
- Posts that generalize a type of questions, but not those have been on the front page recently
- Posts that has a deep thinking
- Posts about something rarely being mentioned, yet important
- Posts look at things from a uncommon view