in reply to My computer broked down after perl install
Ha! Ha! Sorry I'm not laughing at you, but the irony of that is incredible! Let me assure you that perl did NOT cause your machine to burst into flames. Your computer probably had a fan die and the proccessor overheated or something of that nature. Was this actual fire, or smoke? If it was actually flaming, that's really weird, the wiring probably shorted shooting off sparks. BTW How did you post this if your computer won't start.
"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative"