I too am leaving out modules I maintain (btw I contribute on a lot of my faves )...
- Wx -- aaaaaw yeah!!!!!!!
- ExtUtils::Installed -- I use this a LOT
- PPM::Make -- this one as well
- ExtUtils::ParseXS -- this should be core (this is how xsubpp should be done)
- CGI::Wiki::Simple -- not bad, could be better ;)
- File::Spec -- portability, damn I like it
- Regexp::Common -- beginning to like it a lot
- Mail::Box -- it's getting better
- Audio::Beep -- fun ;D
- Module::Dependency::Grapher -- also fun
- CGI::Application -- I still love it ;)
- DB_File and/or BerkeleyDB -- and these, but you knew that ;D
There are a couple of others that could be on my list, but are currently unfinished, so they are not (CPANPLUS for example, or Test::Smoke).
MJD says you
can't just make shit up and expect the computer to know what you mean, retardo!
I run a Win32 PPM
repository for perl 5.6x+5.8x. I take requests.
** The Third rule of perl club is a statement of fact: pod is sexy.