in reply to Re: Re: The B:: Modules
in thread The B:: Modules
- Write the Perl code you want to produce.
- Dump it to opcodes with B::Concise.
- Write the Perl code you want to transform.
- Dump it to opcodes.
- Figure out the difference between #2 and #4.
- Write the B::Generate code to produce those opcodes.
- Fiddle with stuff until it stops segfaulting.
- Fiddle with stuff until it stops running into an infinite loop.
For extra credit, fiddle with stuff until it produces the right answer. If you reach this step, please tell the rest of us how you did it!