- IMPORTANT: incompatible changes. Some options been removed or merged. Was not possible to migrate automatically. Please, check code style settings before formatting
- Added option to align strings in QW lists
- Added option to control spacing within QW lists
- Added option to align fat commas
- Added option to align ternary expressions operators
- Added option to align -> in chained dereferences
- Added options for braces position in subs, namespaces and compound statements
- Comma is no longer wrapped to the next line
- Several minor fixes and improvements
- Implemented Exception::Class module support, #848
- Restored and improved Class::Accessor support, #1395
- Mojolicious helpers parsing been re-worked. Should work better now
- Mojolicious attributes are now supported
- Moose attributes works again, plugin now understands all declarations generated by single has statement.
- You are now able to use a single -bareword argument in use statement, like use Mojo::Base -strict;
- Recursive inheritance inspection is now available (again)
- Annotations works with all new implemented features (Moose, Mojo, Exception::Class, Constants)
- printf FH is now parsed properly. By nazarov-yuriy.
- Suppressed lexing of &~ as non-existing internal variable. #1449
- Resolve of dereference chain if comment is inside it, #1483
- Parsing confusion with archaic package format, #1506
- Resolve of fancy calls and objects methods constructed in fancy manner my $obj = new Foo::Bar();, #1471
- Empty POD node should not appear in file structure anymore
- Created a lot of tests for plugin and fixed a lot of minor bugs
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||