I beg forgiveness:
in reply to Confessional, Revisited
Request: Please do not vote this if you can resist the temptation.
- I have used Java.
- I have *liked* using Java.
- I continue to use Java.
- I have attempted to make Java and Perl communicate
- On another note, however, Perl had dominance in the commmunication.
- I too have doubts about Perl6
- I have been writing in perl for 4 years, and I have never finished a project.
- I have had many good ideas for modules, but never executed any of them.
- My PerlMonks rank is far higher than my true skill.
- I jump on what few new nodes I can answer, but frequently without any direct solution to the problem.
- I have used Win32::GUI instead of Tk
- I have premeturely optimized code.
- I have reinvented the wheel... enough to open a tire store.
- I have written my own HTTP param parser instead of using CGI.
- I have neglected to thank those who have helped me solve my problems.
- I have ignored good advice because I was certain I knew better.
- I have posted this list against my better judgement.
- I have used the 'compile' method to hide my code.
My code doesn't have bugs, it just develops random features.