I don't pretend to know what is going on, but as I was bored, here are a couple of things that I did to your code, and I did end up with a functioning PDF:
in reply to Problem using PNG images created by GD::Graphs in an API2 PDF doc
- use non-interlaced PNG with $image->interlaced(undef); in the PNG sub
- throw in a $hPdf->save; at the end of the PDF sub
- make sure your media box is large enough (at least 800x600 in your case)
Hope this helps!
Update: Versions I used (:
- Perl 5.8.3 as ActiveState build 809 on Win2k
- GD::Graph::bars 1.25
- PDF::API2 0.3r77
It also appears that the stringify is messing things up - either put the save before it or just remove it altogether as it serves no useful purpose (at least in this code fragment).
I'd like to be able to assign to an luser