in reply to Warning! Three way calling feature!
in thread VoiceXML Chatterbox Listener
One should be careful about dialling phone numbers found on the internet.
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/adcon/900rule/comments3/ftcppcs2.htm may be useful.
Additional Supplement: Refining comments we made during the Workshop, the FTC and the FCC should coordinate the assignment of geographic area code (NPA) overlays specifically for use by Pay-per-Call, Caller-Paid, and/or Premium services.
The area codes could be:
- a geographic intra-NANP International area code (NPA) overlay of 999 .
- Geographic area codes (NPAs) from 990 through 999, such as:
- Pay-per-Call (no International routing)
- USA Pay-per-Call (International routing)
- Canada Pay-per-Call (International Routing)
- Caribbean Pay-Per-Call (International Routing)
- Pay-Per-Call outside USA, Canada, Caribbean, Pay-Per-Call (International)
- Reserved for expansion (such as other Premium or Caller-Paid Services) or 989 Billing Inquiries in form 1-999-NPA-NXXx.