in reply to
Re: Constants you cannot help but remember
in thread Constants you cannot help but remember
Man... I think I still have some old C64 values stuck in my head somewhere...
- 1024: The location of the top-left character of screen memory.
- 2048: Beginning of the BASIC program storage.
- 32768: Beginning of the cartridge port memory space.
- 53280: Location to poke to change the border color.
- 53281: Location to poke to change the background color.
UPDATE: I forgot one that haunts my dreams
- EA: Opcode for the NOOP instruction in 6502/10 assembly.