Along similar lines, I have this posted in my office:
The Intrapreneur's Ten Commandments
• Come to work each day willing to be fired.
• Circumvent any orders aimed at stopping your dream.
• Do any job needed to make your project work, regardless of your job description.
• Find people to help you.
• Follow your intuition about the people you choose, and work only with the best.
• Work underground as long as you can - publicity triggers the corporate immune mechanism.
• Never bet on a race unless you are running it.
• It is easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.
• Be true to your goals, but be realistic about the ways to achieve them.
• Honor your sponsors.
[From Intrapreneuring, Gifford Pinchot III.]
I don't pretend to understand them all deeply, but they speak volumes.
Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of