This area seems far underused, but I need to cleanse my sins, really. My faults:
in reply to Confessional
- I have been an XP whore
- I make sure to post detailed information that I may not completely understand
- I've used up all my votes in order to gain experience, although I voted on worthy posts
- I posted a reply to a CUFP that showed a faster, simpler, untested method of doing the same thing, with the simple comment "Untested."
- I was trying to show off my skill, when I realised that hundreds of monks knew the same thing better than I; it was humbling
- This one has been on my conscience for a few days
- I have been neglecting reading the site, and have been unable to make valid contributions to help better my fellow monks
I feel better, having got that out. I'm sorry, all! Please forgive.
Who will not mercie unto others show, How can he mercie ever hope to have?
~Edmund Spenser in The Faerie Queene (bk. VI, canto I, st. 42)