in reply to
I usually listen to...
I've got a USB key drive that I carry around with my favorite tracks. Looking over the playlist, I've got:
- A rock remix of the James Bond theme
- A few Evanescence tracks (American pop)
- Various styles of electronica (Paul Okenfold, Amanda Ghost, Cynic Project, Moby, Darude, James Grote, Sasha)
- Two-Mix (Japanese Pop, did the Gundam Wing themes)
- Tank! (the jazzy opening to Cowboy Beebop)
- Mohammad Reza Shajarian (a Persian composer who likes to use western instraments)
- Various classical (Samuel Barber, St. Lubin, John Williams, Pachelbel)
So just what am I supposed to choose here?
"There is no shame in being self-taught, only in not trying to learn in the first place." -- Atrus, Myst: The Book of D'ni.