There are two methods you can use. You can define the project to be in the location where the scripts are.
- Select a New Perl Project. Name it
- Uncheck "Project Contents -- Use Default".
- Browse to the location where your scripts are. Create the project there.
Your scripts should be available by default in the new project. The only downside is that Eclipse will leave a '.project' file in the folder where the scripts are.
The second method is to create a folder link from the existing project in your workspace to folder locations.
- Highlight your project in the Navigator View
- Right-click, select New -> Folder
- Name the folder
- Click the "Advanced >>>" button
- Check the "Link to Folder in the file system" check box.
- Browse to the folder where your scripts are.
This is under Eclipse 3.0, EPIC 0.3.10