|Perl: the Markov chain saw|
Perl Editor Beta-testsby Luckasoft (Acolyte)
|on Jun 13, 2005 at 14:16 UTC||Need Help??|
We are asking your opinion on new version of our Perl Editor . http://www.enginsite.com/Perl.htm
This is a public beta-version and still needs to be tailored to your needs.
So we would be happy if you throw in your opinion or feature request.
Everybody who participates will get a license for full professional version.
Please, pay attention to these new features:
• Configurable toolbars, shortcuts and editor key commands
• Detailed parsing of the evaluation results
• Visual profiler
• List of the initialized variables
• Subroutines list
• CVS-support on the file and project level
• Graphical CVS interface
• Project creating from the local or remote directory as well as CVS repository
• Export of the existing projects to CVS
• Project synchronization for publication Online
• Improved FTP support
• SSH1 / SSH2 / SFTP support
• Webdav support
If you find a bug, please send us the following information:
Windows version you use.
Perl distribution and version
Version of the debugger (file perl5db.pl)
Any comment, idea, feature request is highly appreciated!
You can also leave your message on our forum http://forum.enginsite.com/YaBB.pl
Thanks to the admins for not deleting this message :0)