|P is for Practical|
Re: I prefer what's behindby josh (Scribe)
|on Dec 15, 2000 at 03:29 UTC||Need Help??|
nevermind this door thing, where is the "play the price is right!" vote?
the pluses of playing "the price is right" are numerous.
1. you see the prizes you get to choose
2. there are beautiful women showing them off, albeit they don't say much.
3. you get to spin a wheel, always a plus.
4. there is no regis, BIG plus!!!
5. you have to spay or neuter your pet before you go on, "sorry spot daddy's gonna get rich".
6. merv griffens hair piece is ON merv griffen, so no surprises.
7. it's better than family feud, can you say aunt mildred.
8. you get to run down the eisle screaming
9. you get a complementary name tag that is bigger than your head