Oh all ye monks can you come up with a viable solution?
I need to cconnect via some arbitrary machine known to my network either via cgi or back end perl scripts to a oracle DB. Further I need to:
- NOT have a password that is not encrypted.
- NOT rely on a password server.
- Not be able to log into the machine and decrypt the password as a normal user.
- Not be able to get the password into a variable in perl.
- detetermine if I can connect as the user requested based on the local user and machine.
Tall order..., any ideas?