I'll be reprising my role of "parent" again this year.
in reply to This year for Halloween I will dress as a(n)
Despite being relegated to the sidewalk, it is a key role steeped in tradition, without which the production would simply not get off the ground:
And in the end, it is still very satisfying and a lot of fun!
- I'm one of several costume designers this year
- I'm chief prop designer, as well as the construction foreman
- I'm a roadie, schlepping critical equipment including flashlights, extra bags, umbrellas and facial tissues from scene to scene (and we have more scene changes than anything you'll see on the big or small screen, though the scenes are short and the scripts admittedly a bit derivative and redundant)
- I'm a dietary consultant, to ensure the stars of the show don't overdo it during the extravaganza and especially after the curtain falls (the cast party is quite wild until they crash from exhaustion)
- Of course I'm head of security, tasked with keeping my charges safe from traffic, the undead and each other
I'd like to be able to assign to an luser