in reply to
Unit testing -- module, book, and website suggestions wanted
- Perl Testing: A Developer's Notebook is an excellent book. It's a pleasure to read and full of examples. I hadn't written a single test before reading that book - now I'm hooked. :-)
- Test::Tutorial is a good tutorial and a great place to start.
- Test::Simple and Test::More are two modules that provide a lot of basic testing capability.
- Search the Test namespace on CPAN - there are a lot of other testing modules available.
- Don't forget to Super Search PerlMonks. Here is a sampling of some recent threads on testing: