- Dell Inspirion 8600 with the small docking station.
A PAC Turbo linedriver to drive the amp from the pc, no headunit
Runs Debian etch
Shift Mouse(Custom, my favorite mod, how it should work OEM)
Holux GR-213 GPS
Philips based PCMCIA video cap card (for my car cams)
Lilliput 8" TS (daylight visibility is still an issue, but I think I've got a workround)
TS has 3M Privacy film which does a great job of hiding it from theives when you're driving about.
- Security VCR in trunk (serial controlled)
- Keyboard in armrest (Still fabing the swivel and hinges)
- Infrared Illuminators (half done)
- RGB Lighting system)
- Cameras mounted front and rear (rear on servo)
- OpenECU 1.3 cable (real time tuning and diagnostics) 200 samples a sec vs 5 using OBDII
- Pic 16F877A based sample board to read the cluster lights and other stuff not avaible from the ecu
Half done or coming soon:
Digital Dashboard (hence the need for two heads under X)
Sirius (PC controlled)
Digital HVAC control
Servo Controlled Driving lamps
A ton of other stuff I'm forgetting. Too many projects LOLupdate
"To be civilized is to deny one's nature."