I must be reading too much bash.org lately. I read the poll so quick that I thought it was written in l33t! I thought to myself, "why would getting 'owned' be a poll"!?!?
Honestly, it wasn't until I read through the suggested answers that I realized the question was asking about PWD, not pwn3d!
Oh Lord, won’t you burn me a Knoppix CD ?
My friends all rate Windows, I must disagree.
Your powers of persuasion will set them all free,
So oh Lord, won’t you burn me a Knoppix CD ? (Missquoting Janis Joplin)
If I told you, I'd have to kill you. Well... alright, I wouldn't *have* to, but I'd *want* to. Okay, okay... telling you wouldn't make me want to kill you, but I *do* want to kill somebody right now, and this is as good an excuse as any.
* piss with 'dbmclose' # breaks binding on a tied dbm file
* piss with 'dbmopen' # create binding on a tied dbm file
* piss with 'defined' # test whether a value, variable, or
function is defined
* piss with 'delete' # deletes a value from a hash
* piss with 'die' # raise an exception or bail out
* piss with 'do' # turn a BLOCK into a TERM
* piss with 'dump' # create an immediate core dump