|The stupid question is the question not asked|
Re: Developing an Expert System/Intelligent Agent for PM?by mattr (Curate)
|on Jul 08, 2007 at 11:57 UTC||Need Help??|
There are a few other points you may wish to consider.
1. The site does already include manually structured data you could use:
2. Some preliminary analyses of the site could be useful:
3. Manual tagging of threads or posts by all monks, perhaps weighted by XP (requires modification of PM site).
4. Most interesting analyses could be done if PM's content (library, threads, XP db) could be saved to an sql dump that interested monks could load locally say in a mysql db, solely for analysis and creation in their own free time of web or gui based apps.
5. Here is a short thread I initiated 5 years ago here proposing creation of an online PM Knowledge Base using an annotated, modifiable tree structure of topics with some way to consensually tag posts with topics.
6. It would probably be most interesting for a system that uses cooperation of monks to build it, to host it on the net (on a different server than PM, due to load and security issues). Perhaps if it gets to a milestone it could be featured monthly (state of the knowledge base) on PM with info about what branches need help.