I upvote so many nodes I'm not interested in remembering them. There are some reasons I vote them up:
in reply to Listing PM nodes you've ++'d?
And if a node is so interesting that encourages me to read it again in the future, I'll add it on my Personal Nodelet. I don't think adding another list would add another value to the monastery. I would have a list with most nodes I'm not, again, interested in remembering them.
- The nodes provide great technical information
- The nodes provide helpful non-technical information
- The nodes teaches persuasive answer
- The nodes present real problem, well prepared and well written
- The nodes solve the problem
- The (root) nodes generate interesting thread eventhough they're not qualified for the above reasons
Open source softwares? Share and enjoy. Make profit from them if you can. Yet, share and enjoy!