I upvote so many nodes I'm not interested in remembering them. There are some reasons I vote them up:
- The nodes provide great technical information
- The nodes provide helpful non-technical information
- The nodes teaches persuasive answer
- The nodes present real problem, well prepared and well written
- The nodes solve the problem
- The (root) nodes generate interesting thread eventhough they're not qualified for the above reasons
And if a node is so interesting that encourages me to read it again in the future, I'll add it on my Personal Nodelet. I don't think adding another list would add another value to the monastery. I would have a list with most nodes I'm not, again, interested in remembering them.
Open source softwares? Share and enjoy. Make profit from them if you can. Yet, share and enjoy!