Here are the companies I know where push-style templating is used:
- Venda an e-commerce house uses push-style. I know cuz I interviewed with them. A very very nice set of people... and all-expenses paid to London. However, I chose my current job because I could extend my skill set.
- Operative is a NYC firm that uses a homegrown push-style system in addition to CGI::Application. I know cuz I interviewed with them 2.
- Arbinger probably uses push-style since James Robson works there.
- My push-style work at Vendare is probably long-gone... they put foot to my ass more than a year ago... running perl/linux out of town with winders and .NET
- There is a company is Washington state that uses XML::LibXML to render HTML so I imagine they qualify as push-style.. I think they are whitepages.com or yellowpages.com --- they require references up front before interviewing, so that was a turn-off for me.