in reply to poll ideas quest 2007
[Pp]erl is *NOT* ...
- good for writing OSen (unless you have access to a computer)
- a route to fame (outside the Monastery &Co.) and fortune
- yet debauched in a proprietary version from _____ (pick a villain)
- a tool for putting the toothpaste back in the tube
- to be mixed with Single Malt scotch (in a glass, that is)
- able to prevent religious wars over editors
- an appropriate addition to Oyster stew
- overburdened with good buzz
Perhaps this needs a "kicker" IMO; a final choice that's (even more) utterly outlandish....