in reply to poll ideas quest 2007
How do you prefer to develop software projects?
- Get specs from management/marketing and follow them to the letter.
- Get specs from management/marketing then just do what you want anyway.
- Assemble a large committee of managers/marketers.
- Assemble a large committee of end users.
- Assemble a large committee of programmers.
- Fork someone elses project.
- Close your eyes and pull specs out of thin air.
- Just start coding and see where it takes you.
- Projects? I don't do no stinking projects.