I found my own answer. All I had to do was add a datemin and datemax along with a timemin and timemax under my list and I had to create a second range
because "split" can only handle 2 variables and didn't want 4 so I had to give it a time search and a date search and I also took out trailing and leading spaces
with date/min,max and time/min,max. Finally in the if statement before the data gets pushed onto the keys I added $4 onto the $3 gt and le statements basically by doing
it again and for the push statement that still remains $3 as it is keyed on date to weed out the time.
in reply to Re: Re: Mass file search prob
in thread Mass file search prob