The recent economic turmoil has me...
in reply to poll ideas quest 2007
- not worried at all. I work for the government, I'd have to kill somebody to get fired.
- not worried much. I'm an expert in my field and I should always have work.
- not caring at all. I'm already unemployed.
- a little worried. I noticed recently that my company switched to one-ply paper in all the restrooms.
- worried. HR sent around a form asking all employees for an update on our "company relevant skill sets".
- panicked. I write financial services software.
- searching for a good Masters program. It'll all blow over in a couple of years and I'll cash in then.
- practicing the phrase "Do you want fries with that"?