in reply to
Re^2: I can afford to spend so much time at the Monastery because:
in thread I can afford to spend so much time at the Monastery because:
1. Albert Einstein clearly explained time, via special relativity.
2. As Benjamin Franklin said "Time is Money"
3. 1 Tim 6:10 clearly states that "The love of money is the root of all evil"(actually, the greek can actually be read "...the root of all sorts of evil")
4. Therefore, "Einstein is the root of all evil" QED (you can get him off the hook a little bit by using the latter tranlation of 1 Tim 6:10)
I hope you code better than you do logical proofs...
1. That Einstein explained time does not make him "time" itself.
2. I will accept the equivalency though it is unproven.
3. That "love of money" is the root of something does not make money itself the root of something.
4. If a = b and d (being "the love of b") is the root of c, that does not in any way show a relationship between e (the person who describes a) and d.