|Don't ask to ask, just ask|
writing the data structure into a XML file (with high performance)by kunal.sharma (Initiate)
|on Apr 20, 2011 at 10:00 UTC||Need Help??|
kunal.sharma has asked for the
wisdom of the Perl Monks concerning the following question:
i am a newbie to perl
I have one requirement in which i need to process data from the database and then want to write it in a XML file.
- processed data will be in a data structure (hash ref, array ref etc)
- size of data is hugh
- want the best performamce while writing this data into xml file
- do not want to read this xml file back in a data structure
- As i am creating this application from scratch i can design the structure of my processed data keeping in mind of the good writing performance
- below is an example of the output xml file
Sample output XML file
As there are many XML modules to do this task and need your expert advice for this problem
which one to use?