Hi, new questions go in Seekers Of Perl Wisdom because
isri, whom you asked a question, hasn't been here in 52 weeks (1 year).
The node to which you originally replied is 1 year old.
Welcome, see The Perl Monks Guide to the Monastery, see How do I post a question effectively?, Where should I post X?
- Do you have strawberry perl?
- What is you cpan configuration?
- Do you have dmake?
- Do you have mingw?
- Is your perl configured to use dmake (perl -V:make)?
- Does your cpan configuration know about dmake?
- Have you tried cpanp?
- See A Guide To Installing Modules