|The stupid question is the question not asked|
|on Sep 30, 2011 at 22:17 UTC||Need Help??|
OfficeLinebacker has asked for the
wisdom of the Perl Monks concerning the following question:
Greetings, esteemed monks!
I'm running into a wall with trying to have my Mech program log into the following site: http://www.nyscr.org/Login.aspx .
I think it's because it's doing something tricky with the User Type field. It's not a typical select, it's something weird. The response content I get back is what I would get if I did not specify a User Type, ie the red '* required' text is visible next to the User Type box.Here is my code:
I have also tried
(the 26,10 x,y coords are from an examination of the headers using livehttpheaders) I've tried including the ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ctl00_rcbusertype_ClientState parameter as well as some other tomfoolery.
I'm hoping the presence of js on the page isn't going to preclude me from using Mech, just that I have to figure out what's going on, and, if necessary, cut out the middleman.
I like computer programming because it's like Legos for the mind.