in reply to Re^2: How to install Tk-ImageButton module in perl 5.12 using ppm
in thread How to install Tk-ImageButton module in perl 5.12 using ppm
Which is fine, if
- You have a compiler. (Eg. Your company rules allow you to have a compiler on your system.)
- And if that compiler produces binaries compatible with your AS perl installation.
- And if CPAN is configured to work through you corporate firewall.
- And if CPAN doesn't screw your compiler environment up by insisting on downloading an ancient version of nmake.
- Or installing MingW without asking.
- Or ...
With the rise and rise of 'Social' network sites: 'Computers are making people easier to use everyday'
Examine what is said, not who speaks -- Silence betokens consent -- Love the truth but pardon error.
"Science is about questioning the status quo. Questioning authority".
In the absence of evidence, opinion is indistinguishable from prejudice.