What are you saying? Are you pointing out the irrelevant fact that XML::LibXML can process some HTML other documents? Are you suggesting one should convince the provider of the HTML document to edit them so XML::LibXML can process them? Are you suggesting it's acceptable to do the following to parse an HTML document using XML::LibXML?
- Parse the HTML doc using another parser that can accept an encoding.
- If the document does not indicate its own encoding,
- Add a META element if none exist.
- Serialise the HTML.
- Replace the original HTML with this new HTML.
- Parse the HTML doc using XML::LibXML.