Thanks for your help. The webpage is in a private network. It's actually a web admin page of a vendor product. The web page is provided by Apache Tomcat from What I can see but I think it's kind of a trim-down version of Tomcat(I'm a Tomcat newbie) and I don't see any config files for the Tomat server come with the Vendor product.
Besides, I changed the domain suffix to asia.dummy.com when I posted the problem here :-)
I'm trying to create a Perl script to get some information from the web page for the monitoring of the vendor product. The Perl script I used works for some other web pages using Digest authentication but not this one. I've spent hours trouble-shooting but still have no clue what goes wrong . . .
The web page in question works fine with IE and curl. When I fire the command below, I can get the web page. But the Perl codes I use fail to work . . .